Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Glad Pascha only comes once a year




This used to be my favorite time of year. Maybe this
is a memo for next year. Don't work, try to start a second business and expect to be able to keep up with the evening services, let alone the midnight liturgy. UGH! I'm just thankful I didn't get sick.
Things have begun to quiet down and now I'm cleaning off some overdue work. I love the reporter I'm doing a job for right now. If they could all be like her.
Hopefully, I can apply as much time to my second job and make it work for me as well. I'm taking Maria's advice and selling my creations. (Thank you, Maria.)
I just put a new necklace up and I like how it looks. Note to self: Have Mackenzie (because she so loves taking pixs of herself) model some and have them here. What a great Idea. I'm glad I thought of it.

No comments: